The non-profit organization IDEE participated in Erasmus+ adult education staff mobility (KA104) project.
The objectives of the project were:
1. Improve the ICT competencies of the organization’s employees with the skills of creating e-courses (content creation, video creation, etc.);
2. to update knowledge about models of public sector organizations and their management;
3. To transfer expertise from Estonia to European cooperation networks.
The two staff members of the organization participated in the mobility project. Participants have higher education and both participants have a teacher’s invitation as an additional area. The basic profile of the first participant is the sociology of social work and organization. During the last ten years, she has actively participated in academic discussions of social work and social welfare at the conferences in Estonia and abroad, the articles have published in academic journals. She is a member of the European Social Work Research Association and the member of the Estonian Association of Sociologists.
The main profile of the second employee is quality management, he has worked as a production and quality manager in various high-tech companies for ten years, has the knowledge and internationally recognized experience in quality management and process development, is a member of the Estonian Quality Association.
Finally, tree actions were supported – participating in an Expert Network conference and two ICT courses.
The project activities will be implemented in accordance with the timetable and action plan presented in the project application.
Expected impact on participants:
● The training of trainers, who are working in the organization, they have improved as a trainer in an international context;
● have learned the use of digital technologies in learning activities;
● active participation in international cooperation networks.
The expected impact on the organization is reflected in the increased organization’s competencies and the addition of new, digital competences. Participation in the international cooperation network has taken place.
The organization’s competitiveness will be enhanced by integrating new knowledge into target-oriented activities:
1. Developing new e-courses that teach the use of innovative ICT technologies;
2. Improving services and developing new services:
● analysis of the external and internal environment of different organizations;
● supervision and coaching of organizations (incl. School/child care institution).